Saturday, April 9, 2016

Painting Table #14 2016

The past few days has been productive. I started by finishing off the building I thought was finished already (so it will not be counted this year). Then I started transfering/saving some gw paints. One of the purchases in the past week or so was 50 15mm dropper bottles for like 9 dollars with shipping. I have transfered 10 or so paints so far.






 Finaly, I started blocking in colors on the ogers. So far I have only done about 2 colors a guy. I hope to have time to finish them off this next week.

In other news, I realized that one of my posts earlier this week pushed me over the 400 post mark. Amazed in myself for still doing this and equally amazed that people actually look at it. Anyway that is all for now. 
Aruki

2 comments:

  1. Happy 400th post :)

    Great to see you motoring through all your projects and getting stuff completed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NafNaf. Still working on it. I haven't finished as much as I hoped to but I have been learning more. The ink/wash incident is a good example. Hope to reach your level someday in painting. Keep it up yourself.

      Delete