Sunday, January 31, 2016

Painting Table #5 2016

This week saw a flurry of activity but very little finished, mainly due to running out of paint. At that point I started up on another 2 projects.
This is all the undead and what I plan on being snow leopards based.

I also started getting my Pan O ready.

The 3 walkways I finished and then the unfinished stuff. I have just enough paint left to fix the edges on the other 2 catwalks. The building however I will not have enough paint for at the moment. The catwalks just need the blue green and touch up done.


So since I was running out of paint I didn't finish all I wanted. But hopefully I can finish off a little more and keep the momentum going with the other models.
that brings the total for the year to 18 models.
I also spent another $50 on getting a kickstarter. More on that later.
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment