Saturday, August 15, 2015

6MMRPC/ Painting Table #33 2015

I finished off this week by finishing off the last of the models in my MERC Texico starter set. Overall I am really happy with how these guys turned out. So that's 5 more models, 10 more points and another joker. At the moment I am assembling a hive ship for my son and starting to work on converting some nid ships up for him. I will also continue my work on other models I have laying around. More as I get it done. There are many pictures below. Enjoy.
Aruki
The newly finished models. Below is a better picture of each of the seven models.







9 comments:

  1. Very nice, you seem to be making great progress with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones just came to me the other day. Been road blocked on scheme for over a month.

      Delete
  2. Zoom zoom! You are speeding through the projects.
    You might want to take closer pictures to better show off your results. Aiming to have the item of interest taking about a 1/3 of the pic is a good rule of thumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm ok. Will try and keep that in mind. Using a real camera may help to. Really need to make sure I.get lighting right to.

      Delete
  3. I really like these figures, may have to pick some up at some point, and the paintjob you've given them looks great!

    ReplyDelete