Wednesday, August 12, 2015

6MMRPC/ Painting Table #32 2015

A good week so far. Though tomorrow will probably be a dead day hobby wise. I finished off the 1 last drone, the 6 KOB frigates and the 6 Prussian frigates. Finally, an added bonus, I did the dog and the marshal from my texico starter set.



The dog was actually the hardest part of everything. He took about two hours with inking washing and dry brushing. The marshal and the rest went fast.
So that is 15 models, and a total of a massive 30 points. On top of that it is two more jokers for me bringing me to 6. For finishing off the two Dystopian Wars forces. They now have no remaining models. The tau are 9 models away from completion and the texico starter has 4 models left.

More as I get it done.
Aruki

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Need to get you some sort of photo booth...im losing out on a ton of work you did on the dog and marshal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both mostly inks and washes. I want to set up a little booth but space and a 3 year old are the main problems at the moment. I will try and get you better pictures this weekend.

      Delete