Saturday, August 8, 2015

6MMRPC/ Painting Table #31 2015

This week was not to productive from a picture stand point. I got my Exploding kittens kickstarter and my mantis creations carrying cases as well. On top of that their was a lot of furniture being moved around this week and such. So what did I get done. 
Well I finished painting  these 13 drones. I also found one more drone while cleaning and organizing after moving all the furniture.  
This week I also did a matt coat on all of my FSA and BFG ships that have been painted. I also cleaned up primed and based all my DW ships.So 9 more suits and 1 drone are all that are left of my tau. This week I hope to finish off the ships and the last drone. After that I will probably move onto either more assembly or more hand priming since the weather is still crazy. As soon as the humidity and heat even out I should have a bunch of stuff ready to get done.

Anyway that is 13 more models done and 26 points.

More as I get it done.
Aruki

4 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by exploding kittens, sounds suitably bizarre and fun.

    Will you post up a review if the carry cases?Always good to hear about different manufactures products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan though honestly hard for me to compare because I have never had a non bag/hard case. Exploding kittens is funny. They are already talking about expansions to.

      Delete
  2. You've gotten so much tau done! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg as you know it's the main target this year

      Delete