Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scratch built Earth Shaker on carriage comparison pics

Just to give an idea of the size of this thing here are pics.

Rhino pics.


Devilfish pics



Here is a pic with the devilfish and the barrel is lined up with the end of the devilfish.


As you can see this thing is massive. Part of the reason it is so big is the gun barrel. I always felt that these huge earth shaker guns that are supposed to hurl shells a massive distance were just to tiny on the basilisk. I have never seen an actual earth shaker on carriage to be able to gauge just how big the forgeworld models are.
Comments always welcome,
Aruki

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh that sure is huge :) looks great. Agree with you on the basilisk barrel. Always looked a bit puny to me. Yours definately fits the bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I tried a few sizes and this I found most visually correct for me.

      Delete
  2. Haha that is AWESOME. Heck, it's called earthshaker, it should be intimidating!

    ReplyDelete