Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Me35 welcome box part 2

This is part 2 of the models I got from my welcome box. Mainly the ones that really caught my interest.

First up is Alicia von Gaut, a more inquisitor scale mini by Dark Sphere. She is cool looking but I probably wont paint here just because I don't play in larger scales, never mind I am trying to get into more smaller scales.



Second up is Steampunk Ariielle, by Guild of Harmony. Once again a very cool model. But honestly no idea what I would use it for.


Then we have all the Bombshell miniatures models. Overall, I really like some of them but have no idea what I would use them for right now. Honestly, I got most of the models from the website in this trade. I think betty would make a great commissar model.

Shrapnel



Monkey First Mate



Pussy Patrol 



Bug Spray


Dusty Paige


Betty


Anyway, I will show off the other stuff I get when the box from Dark Sofie shows up.
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment