Thursday, January 24, 2013

Romans and Dystopian prussians

As you can see in the below pictures the magnetizing of the Prussian ships was easy. The bombers on the other hand failed horribly  I am going to pick up omni stands for them and the rest of my spaceships and such in the near future. So I am counting them as finished.

As for the Romans I have been working on, I have done everything but skin ink and shields for the first two squads (40 models). The skin is driving me nuts. I have tried 3 different mixes and can't seem to get it right.







So I will keep experimenting with that and finish off the shields and do touch up no problem. Then it will be just a bit of ink and flocking to complete them.
Anyway, that's it for now trying to decide if I should do more Romans next or do something else so I don't get burnt out with the Romans.

Oh and YTD for painting challenge
Jan:20
Points so far:20
Points till goal: 280
aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment